Uniform (Dress Code):
● Black EPL Hat
● Name Tag
● EPL issued facemask
● EPL Shirt
● Black pants
● Non-Slip shoes
● Black belt
● Black socks
● Clock -in, take Covid-19 test, get the manager to approve and take Temperature
● Clean outside, fill the green mop bucket with hot water and the degreaser soap
● Bring, trash bag, broom, dustpan, scrubber, and squeegee
● Start with the EPL entryway, pour some water and scrub, use the squeegee to
push all the dirty water into the street
● Then go around to the patio. Repeat the same process.
● Afterward, do the same in the trash area, move the trash cans out of the area,
sweep the trash and leaves and then scrub the trash can area with the soap and
● Next task, Grab broom and dustpan, trashbag, green rags, and multi-purpose
● Sweep and pick up the trash around the parking lot and drive-thru, spray and
wipe down all of the drive-thru signs
● Be sure to take your break
● Next, you will need to fill 3 large buckets of House Salsa and 3 large buckets of
Avocado salsa. Follow food safety guidelines, grab one pan filled with ice, grab
another pan and fill with salsa, place salsa pan on top of the ice pan. Make sure
the salsa is always on top of the ice.
● Sometimes Amber will also be making salsa. Follow along with the recipe
● Make sure to clean up all used areas with sanitizer water and a green rag
● Check out with the manager
● Working with urgency
Areas of Improvement:
I can be very shy, especially when working with new coaches, encouraging me to work on being positive and confident, lots of praise and motivation helps.
When I act shy, sometimes I won’t use my words or I will shrug my shoulders when you ask me what is next, encourage communication and using my words, and don’t move on to the next task until I have verbally explained to you what is next.
● Working with Urgency
I have a lot to do in a short amount of time, keep motivating me to work with urgency so that we can finish our tasks by the end of the day.