Uniform (Dress Code):
● Black EPL Hat
● Name Tag
● EPL issued facemask
● EPL Shirt
● Black pants
● Non-Slip shoes
● Black belt
● Black socks
• Greet the staff and manager
• Before Jeffrey clocks in, he MUST wash his hands for 20 seconds, and sign his initials to check off that he had washed his hands. (coach as well)
(Throughout his shift, Jeffrey has to wash his hands every 30 minutes, and then put on a fresh pair of gloves.)
• Jeffrey must then put on clear gloves located by the registers. He can not touch the registers with his bare hands. (coach as well)
• Once Jeffrey finishes, the computer will print out his results. Then, Jeffrey can proceed to clock in. Jeffrey must take his test results and present them to the manager. The manager will then look over it and put it away in a file. The manager will then check Jeffrey's temperature. The manager will also check the coach's temperature as well.
• Start with wiping down the tables and napkin containers
• Sweep the Bathrooms and dining room
• Vacuum the carpets
• Clean the bathrooms
• Sweep the parking lot.
• Prep 6 containers of the avocado and house salsas
• Pico de gallo or salsa roja if they need it
• Ask Manager if anything else is needed/finish around 12:45
• Check of the dining room again before going on break around 1 pm
• Jeffrey takes his 10 min break by 1 pm
• Take out the trash
• Sanitized lobby/bathrooms
• Check out with the manager
● Bring lip balm and anti-fog spray.
● Time management, write down a schedule.
Areas of Improvement:
Encourage me to communicate with you when I need breaks when I need help or when we are transitioning to the next task.
● Working with Urgency
Sometimes I will slow down when I am not feeling motivated, keep praising and motivating me to work fast and ensure we are going to work as a team.
Sometimes I will go off-topic or stop to stare at people who are walking in or eating at EPL, be sure you are redirecting me to focus on our tasks, and keep our talk professional.
● Attention to Detail
I love to show off what I can do at work, but in the process will miss a spot, be sure to prompt me that even though I am doing great working fast, I do need to make sure I am still paying attention to detail.