El Pollo Loco
GM - Arely | Assistant Manager - Cynthia
Employee ID #:
UNIFORM (DRESS CODE)
EPL shirt, hat, nametag, black slip resistant shoes, black work pants.
• Greet the staff and manager
• Wash hands (thereafter wash hands every 30 mins/ initial chart)
• Clock in first, then answer Covid19 Screening and check the temperature.
• Refilling Ice
• Throwing out trash and boxes
• Cleaning the Trash Corral
• Clean up the parking lot and drive-thru.
• Sweep the store.
• Sanitize lobby (doors, tables, counters)
• Check with the manager what other tasks she would like Matt to do for the day*
• Take his 10-minute break
• Continue doing task manager requested
• Sanitize lobby
• Take out the trash if needed
• Check out with the manager
*Other tasks Matt may do depending manager’s request
• Bag chips in a small chip bag and then put into a tortilla bag to ensure COVID safety.
• Bag tortillas. Two tortillas per tortilla bag for both corn and flour
• Fill sauces. Use either a slotted spoon or sauce pourer to fill little sauce cups. Finished sauce cups may be placed in a large plastic clear container without stacking. (Stacking actually makes less room). Remember to have Matt create a label for the sauces from the register.
• Clean the stainless steel walls. Use two separate green rags. One for the cleaner, the other for the polish. Use the cleaner first and then finish with the polish.
• Cut avocados. Use an avocado cutter to cut the whole avocado into four pieces. cut each piece into 3 slices and remove them from the skin. Place slices into wax paper, crimp closed and store in a container.
AREAS OF IMPROVEMENT