Uniform (Dress Code):
● MMC Shirt
● Black Pants
● Black Belt
● Black Socks
● Name tag
● Put out signs, banners, and sweater racks
● Sweep front entrance of CM, MMC, and parking lot
● Sign Spinning
● Gather, organize supplies, and put together new coaches bags and emergency
vehicle kits (6-8)
● Take out the trash, in all of CM offices and MMC
● Clean all windows
● Dust - mannequins, blocks they stand on, around windows, shelves, anywhere
● Fold clothes
● Go through the discount bin, gather damaged clothing for “free bags” give to ExD to
put on Offer Up
● Manager Cynthia will also provide tasks
Sweep must be done at least 3 times a day. The counter must be wiped down twice a day. Tablets must be wiped cleaned 3 times a day. Dust black shelves two times a day. Wipe down the lower part of windows twice a day. Dust the shoe rack twice a day. Make sure the refrigerator is filled with sodas and water. Rotate cycle must be down every 2 weeks.
Areas of Improvement:
● Money Management
I am learning how to work at the cash register and require support to give the correct amount of change. Make sure you are prompting me to grab the correct amount of dollars and coins.
Sometimes I can be shy when working on the register, providing customer service or when communicating with you, lots of praise and motivation will encourage me to keep working hard.
● Customer Service
Make sure to prompt me to provide customer service when I am working at MMC.
Nenetzi may need to be reminded to stay focus on the task, she sometimes gets distracted and starts looking around. She may also need to be reminded to stay side-by-side with the coach.