Uniform (Dress Code):
● Del Taco Hat
● Name Tag
● Del Taco Shirt
● Black pants
● Non-Slip shoes
● Black belt
● Black socks
● Wash hands before clocking in
● The first task, sweep outside, need broom, dustpan, and trash bag
● Sweep the front entrance, make sure to sweep up trash and all leaves and debris from the front
● Pick up and sweep trash around the parking lot
● BE SURE YOU ARE CONSTANTLY CHECKING FOR CARS
● Clean front entrance windows, you will need paper towels and multi-purpose spray
● Sweep and mop lobby
● To prepare a mop bucket you will need to fill it with the “green” button by the
cleaning storage area. And the green mop bucket.
● Clean restrooms, you will need paper towels, restroom cleaner.
● Wipe down all surfaces with spray and paper towels, check to make sure the restroom is fully stocked, sweep and mop, put up a wet floor sign.
● Take a break
● Do the dishes
● Take out the trash
● Check out with the manager
● Communication - word by word method
● Only say hello to coworkers, and managers one time
● Washing hands
● Putting on gloves
Areas of Improvement:
● Customer Service
Help me provide customer service by using the word by word method, “Hi, Welcome to Del Taco!” and “Bye! Have a great day!
Encourage me to communicate with you what my next steps in the day are.
● Attention to Detail
I work really hard, but sometimes I can miss a spot, or I spend too much time in one spot, make sure you are prompting me.