Time & Location
Jul 24, 2020, 9:00 AM
About the Event
(NOTE: Will be used for Regular weekly activities)
- Click on the different types of Poems link, read about "what is poetry" and scroll down to the "15 types of poetic forms".
- Go over each poetic form with your participant and write down the definition and 1 fact about each poetic form.
- Using the template create 3 poems with your participants.
- Then create 1 poem without any template using the examples of different poetic forms.
(Encourage your participants to use their words but you may also choose words from the word list provided in the poem template.)
- Print or write down all the poems you created.
- Now turn all your poems into a small poetry book and read your poem book with your participants.
(As you are going through your poem book so how many poetic styles you can identify!)