NAME: Ricardo Plascencia
DISABILITY: Intellectual Disability (ID)
DROP-OFF W/ NO GUARDIAN: Yes
I am working for chart? Yes
Behaviors? Talkative, argumentative. Needs to be reminded to keep his hands to himself.
Reinforcers/special interests that will motivate participant?
- He likes free time to talk about his family, and vacations.
- Enjoys going to Starbucks during his social skills time.
- Likes to listen to upbeat music in the car.
Restroom Accidents? No
Eating habits? Good, does not require visuals. Verbal prompting works well.
3 areas that your participants should focus on?
- Staying with coach
- Listening to coaches directions
- Needs to use soap when washing hands (20 seconds)
- Not walking away, but communicating with coach first
- Speed while working
- Focusing on tasks
- Likes to talk a lot with co-workers, needs to be redirected and reminded to be professional and talk less. Work talk only.
- No tickling coach or touching of any kind, it's unprofessional.
Special tips/instructions? Remind Ricardo about keeping an inside voice at work, and to keep non work related conversations to a minimum. Remind him that it's unprofessional to tickle others when working he can get into trouble.